Quick and Easy One-Pan Pasta – A simple and delicious weeknight dinner solution.
Looking for a quick and easy dinner solution? Try our One-Pan Pasta recipe for a delightful meal with minimal cleanup!
Quick and Easy One-Pan Pasta
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 1 can (14 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a large pan or skillet.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked and most of the liquid is absorbed (about 10-12 minutes).
- Remove from heat, garnish with basil and Parmesan, and serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition: 350 calories per serving
Q: Can I use gluten-free pasta for this recipe?
A: Yes, you can substitute gluten-free pasta for a gluten-free version of this One-Pan Pasta.
Q: Can I add other vegetables to the dish?
A: Absolutely! Feel free to customize with your favorite vegetables like spinach, mushrooms, or bell peppers.
Q: How do I store leftovers?
A: Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
A: While it’s best fresh, you can prepare some ingredients ahead to save time.
Q: What is the best type of cheese to use?
A: Parmesan works well, but you can experiment with other cheeses like Pecorino or Asiago.
Experience the simplicity and deliciousness of our Quick and Easy One-Pan Pasta. Perfect for busy weeknights, this recipe will become a family favorite!
#OnePanPasta #QuickDinner #EasyRecipe #PastaLovers #WeeknightMeal
Savory Delight: Quick and Easy One-Pan Pasta in 30 Minutes!