Tantalize your taste buds with these Coconut Lime Shrimp Skewers, a burst of tropical flavors in every bite.
Are you ready for a culinary journey to the tropics? These Coconut Lime Shrimp Skewers are a delightful blend of flavors that will transport you to a beachside paradise.
Coconut Lime Shrimp Skewers
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water
- Combine coconut milk, lime juice, garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper in a bowl to create the marinade.
- Add shrimp to the marinade, ensuring they are well-coated, and let it marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Thread marinated shrimp onto skewers.
- Grill skewers over medium heat for 3-4 minutes per side or until shrimp are opaque and cooked through.
- Serve hot, garnished with fresh lime wedges.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Q: Can I use frozen shrimp for this recipe?
- Q: How spicy is this dish?
- Q: Can I cook these skewers in the oven?
- Q: What side dishes pair well with Coconut Lime Shrimp Skewers?
- Q: Can I prepare the marinade ahead of time?
A: Yes, you can use frozen shrimp. Thaw them before marinating for the best flavor.
A: The marinade has a hint of spice from ginger, but it’s mild. Adjust to your spice preference.
A: Certainly! Preheat the oven to 400°F and bake for 10-12 minutes, turning once.
A: Try serving them with coconut rice, pineapple salsa, or a refreshing cucumber salad.
A: Absolutely! Prepare the marinade and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
Indulge in the tropical goodness of Coconut Lime Shrimp Skewers. A delightful recipe that brings the flavors of the beach to your table. Enjoy every bite!
#CoconutLimeShrimp #SeafoodDelight #TropicalFlavors #GrilledShrimp #EasyRecipes
Tropical Bliss: Coconut Lime Shrimp Skewers