Delight your taste buds with these Spicy Sriracha Lime Grilled Shrimp Skewers – a perfect blend of spice and tanginess.
Are you ready for a flavor explosion? These Spicy Sriracha Lime Grilled Shrimp Skewers will take your taste buds on a journey of delight.
Spicy Sriracha Lime Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wooden skewers, soaked in water
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, mix Sriracha sauce, olive oil, minced garlic, lime zest, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Add shrimp to the marinade, ensuring they are well coated. Marinate for 15 minutes.
- Thread marinated shrimp onto skewers.
- Grill shrimp skewers for 2-3 minutes per side or until cooked through and slightly charred.
- Serve hot, garnished with extra lime wedges.
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 30 minutes
Spice up your next barbecue with these Spicy Sriracha Lime Grilled Shrimp Skewers. Your guests will be asking for more!
#SpicyShrimp #GrilledSkewers #SrirachaLime #SeafoodDelight #FlavorExplosion
Sizzling Sensation: Spicy Sriracha Lime Shrimp Skewers