Delicious and spicy, this Sriracha Shrimp Stir Fry is a quick and flavorful dish for any occasion.
Elevate your dinner game with this Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Stir Fry. Easy to make and bursting with flavor!
Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Stir Fry
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Cooked rice for serving
- Marinate shrimp with soy sauce, Sriracha, honey, garlic, and ginger for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until pink and opaque.
- Add bell pepper and broccoli, stir-fry for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Finish with green onions and cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve over cooked rice and enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition Information: 300 calories per serving
Q: Is this dish very spicy?
A: The level of spiciness can be adjusted by controlling the amount of Sriracha sauce used.
Q: Can I use frozen shrimp for this recipe?
A: Yes, make sure to thaw and pat dry before marinating.
Q: What other vegetables can I add?
A: Feel free to customize with your favorite vegetables like snow peas or mushrooms.
Q: Can I substitute soy sauce with tamari for a gluten-free version?
A: Absolutely, tamari is a great gluten-free alternative.
Q: How do I prevent overcooking the shrimp?
A: Stir-fry shrimp just until they turn pink and opaque to avoid overcooking.
Spice up your mealtime with the bold flavors of Spicy Sriracha Shrimp Stir Fry. Quick, easy, and irresistibly delicious!
#SpicySrirachaShrimp #StirFryMagic #FlavorfulDinner #QuickRecipes #AsianCuisine
Sizzling Shrimp Sensation: Spicy Sriracha Stir Fry