A delightful quinoa salad with perfectly roasted veggies, creating a symphony of flavors.
Are you ready to elevate your salad game? This Flavorful Quinoa Salad with Roasted Veggies is a game-changer, packed with nutrition and taste.
Flavorful Quinoa Salad with Roasted Veggies
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, zucchini), diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs (oregano, thyme, rosemary)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a bowl, toss the diced vegetables with olive oil, dried herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the seasoned vegetables on a baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked quinoa and roasted veggies.
- Drizzle with additional olive oil and season to taste.
- Serve and enjoy your Flavorful Quinoa Salad with Roasted Veggies!
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition: 320 calories per serving
Q: Can I make this salad ahead of time?
A: Yes, you can prepare the components in advance and assemble the salad just before serving for optimal freshness.
Q: Is quinoa salad suitable for a vegan diet?
A: Absolutely! This recipe is plant-based and perfect for vegans and vegetarians.
Q: Can I customize the veggies in this salad?
A: Certainly! Feel free to use your favorite vegetables or whatever is in season.
Q: How long will the leftovers last?
A: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Q: Can I add protein like grilled chicken to this salad?
A: Yes, you can add grilled chicken, tofu, or chickpeas for an extra protein boost.
In conclusion, this Flavorful Quinoa Salad with Roasted Veggies is a crowd-pleaser that combines health and taste effortlessly. Try it today and treat your taste buds to something extraordinary!
#QuinoaSalad #HealthyEating #Vegetarian #DeliciousDishes #SaladRecipe
Elevate Your Plate: Flavorful Quinoa Salad Magic