Elevate your dining experience with this Easy One-Pan Baked Salmon. A dish that effortlessly combines simplicity and sophistication.
Easy One-Pan Baked Salmon: Effortless Elegance on Your Plate
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh dill for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Place salmon fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle olive oil over the salmon and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange lemon slices on top of the fillets.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
- Garnish with fresh dill before serving.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Total Time: 40 minutes
Q: How do I know when the salmon is cooked?
A: The salmon is done when it easily flakes with a fork.
Q: Can I use frozen salmon fillets?
A: Yes, make sure to thaw them first and pat dry before baking.
Q: What sides pair well with this dish?
A: Try serving it with roasted vegetables or a fresh salad.
Q: Can I marinate the salmon beforehand?
A: While it’s not necessary, you can marinate for extra flavor.
Q: Can I use other herbs for garnish?
A: Absolutely, parsley or cilantro work well.
Indulge in the simplicity of this Easy One-Pan Baked Salmon, where effortless cooking meets culinary elegance. A delightful experience for your taste buds!
#EasySalmon #EffortlessElegance #OnePanDinner #SalmonRecipe #CookingMagic
Savor the Simplicity: One-Pan Baked Salmon Bliss