Indulge in the delightful flavors of Zesty Lemon Garlic Butter Grilled Asparagus. A perfect side dish for any occasion!
Upgrade your asparagus game with this mouthwatering recipe. The combination of zesty lemon, garlic, and butter brings out the best flavors in this grilled dish.
Zesty Lemon Garlic Butter Grilled Asparagus
- 1 bunch of fresh asparagus
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Trim the tough ends of the asparagus spears.
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter, minced garlic, and lemon juice.
- Brush the asparagus with the garlic butter mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the asparagus for 5-7 minutes, turning occasionally until they are tender and slightly charred.
- Remove from the grill and serve immediately.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional Information: 150 calories per serving
Q: Can I use frozen asparagus for this recipe?
A: While fresh asparagus is recommended, you can use frozen asparagus, but be sure to thaw it first.
Q: What other seasonings can I add?
A: Feel free to experiment with herbs like thyme or rosemary for added flavor.
Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
A: Grilled asparagus is best enjoyed fresh, but you can prep the ingredients in advance for quicker cooking.
Q: Can I grill this indoors?
A: Yes, you can use a grill pan on the stovetop if you don’t have access to an outdoor grill.
Q: What main dishes pair well with this asparagus?
A: This asparagus pairs excellently with grilled chicken, salmon, or a juicy steak.
Elevate your dining experience with Zesty Lemon Garlic Butter Grilled Asparagus. A simple yet sophisticated side dish that steals the show!
#GrilledAsparagus #LemonGarlicAsparagus #ZestyAsparagus #CookingDelight #FoodieFav
Savor the Flavor: Zesty Grilled Asparagus Magic