Spicy Sriracha Grilled Corn on the Cob – A spicy twist to elevate your grilled corn game.
Get ready for a burst of flavor with our Spicy Sriracha Grilled Corn on the Cob recipe. It’s the perfect blend of spice and sweetness, making it a standout dish for your next barbecue or summer gathering.
Spicy Sriracha Grilled Corn on the Cob
- 4 ears of fresh corn
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Husk the corn and brush each ear with melted butter.
- Combine Sriracha sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Brush the seasoned mixture over each ear of corn.
- Place the corn on the grill and cook for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally until charred.
- Remove from the grill and serve hot. Enjoy your Spicy Sriracha Grilled Corn on the Cob!
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes | Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition: 150 calories per serving
Q: Can I use frozen corn for this recipe?
A: While fresh corn is recommended, you can use frozen corn, but make sure to thaw it before grilling.
Q: Is the recipe very spicy?
A: The level of spiciness can be adjusted by modifying the amount of Sriracha sauce according to your preference.
Q: Can I grill the corn indoors?
A: Yes, you can use a grill pan on your stovetop for a similar effect.
Q: What can I serve with Spicy Sriracha Grilled Corn on the Cob?
A: It pairs well with grilled chicken, burgers, or as a standalone side dish.
Q: Can I prepare the seasoning in advance?
A: Absolutely! Mix the seasoning and store it in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Spice up your summer gatherings with this Spicy Sriracha Grilled Corn on the Cob recipe. It’s a crowd-pleaser that will leave everyone craving more. Enjoy the perfect balance of heat and sweetness in every bite!
#SpicySrirachaCorn #GrilledCorn #SummerRecipes #BBQDelight #FlavorfulCorn
Sizzling Spicy Sriracha Corn Delight