Indulge in the delightful blend of blueberries and almonds with our pancake recipe. Elevate your breakfast to a new level of bliss.
Start your day with a burst of flavor! Our Blueberry Almond Pancake Bliss is a heavenly combination that will leave you craving for more.
Elevate Breakfast: Blueberry Almond Pancake Bliss
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring until just combined.
- Gently fold in blueberries and chopped almonds.
- Cook ladlefuls of batter on a hot griddle until bubbles form, then flip and cook until golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup and enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Q: Can I use frozen blueberries?
A: Yes, you can use frozen blueberries, but make sure to thaw and drain them before adding to the batter.
Q: Can I make the batter ahead of time?
A: Absolutely! Prepare the batter the night before and refrigerate. Stir before cooking.
Q: Can I substitute almond flour for chopped almonds?
A: Yes, you can replace chopped almonds with an equal amount of almond flour for a nuttier flavor.
Q: How do I store leftover pancakes?
A: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or freeze for longer shelf life.
Q: Can I make these pancakes gluten-free?
A: Certainly! Use gluten-free flour and ensure all other ingredients are gluten-free.
Elevate your breakfast experience with our Blueberry Almond Pancake Bliss. Start your day on a sweet note and savor every delightful bite!
#BlueberryPancakes #AlmondJoy #BreakfastBliss #PancakeHeaven #MorningDelight
Morning Indulgence: Blueberry Almond Pancake Extravaganza