Sweet Peach Cobbler Recipe
Imagine a warm summer day, and the aroma of freshly baked Sweet Peach Cobbler fills the air. This classic dessert is a true Southern delight, combining the goodness of ripe peaches with a golden, buttery crust. It’s the perfect treat for family gatherings, picnics, or just satisfying your sweet tooth on a cozy evening.
- 4 cups fresh, ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the melted butter, vanilla extract, and milk to the dry ingredients. Mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased baking dish.
- Arrange the sliced peaches evenly on top of the batter.
- Sprinkle the remaining sugar (1/4 cup) over the peaches.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the cobbler is golden brown and bubbling.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream. Enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Sweet Peach Cobbler is a classic Southern dessert that’s easy to make and incredibly delicious. With its juicy peaches and golden, buttery crust, it’s a perfect way to celebrate summer.
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories 320, Fat 12g, Carbohydrates 52g, Protein 3g
Imagine savoring a mouthful of warm, sweet peaches paired with that rich, buttery crust. The contrast of textures and flavors in this Sweet Peach Cobbler is simply heavenly. Whether you’re sharing it with loved ones or indulging in a solo dessert experience, this recipe will transport your taste buds to a place of pure bliss. So, roll up your sleeves, gather those peaches, and treat yourself to this delightful Southern tradition today!