One-Pot Vegetarian Chili
Picture this: a steaming pot of hearty, flavorful One-Pot Vegetarian Chili bubbling on the stove, filling your kitchen with enticing aromas. This recipe is not just a meal; it’s a celebration of wholesome ingredients coming together in a symphony of taste and texture.
- 2 cans of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn kernels, frozen or fresh
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute onions and garlic until fragrant.
- Add bell pepper and zucchini, cook until softened.
- Stir in beans, corn, diced tomatoes, vegetable broth, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer for 30 minutes, allowing flavors to meld.
- Serve hot, garnished with your favorite toppings.
Total time: 45 minutes
A delightful blend of beans, vegetables, and spices, this One-Pot Vegetarian Chili is a comforting bowl of goodness that warms the soul. Perfect for weeknight dinners or gatherings with friends.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories: 250, Protein: 12g, Fat: 2g, Carbs: 45g
Make this One-Pot Vegetarian Chili a staple in your kitchen, and let the wholesome flavors speak for themselves. It’s not just a recipe; it’s a journey into the heart of delicious, nourishing meals.