One-Pan Dinners for Busy Nights
Create a storytelling style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe One-Pan Dinners for Busy Nights.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large oven-safe pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken breasts with oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Sear the chicken breasts for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, red onion, and minced garlic to the pan.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the pan to the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot and enjoy your delicious One-Pan Dinners for Busy Nights!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
One-Pan Dinners for Busy Nights is the perfect solution for those hectic evenings when you want a delicious meal without spending hours in the kitchen. This recipe combines tender chicken breasts with a medley of colorful vegetables, all cooked in one pan for easy cleanup. The blend of aromatic herbs and garlic infuses the dish with mouthwatering flavor, making it a family favorite. Plus, with a prep time of just 10 minutes and a total cooking time of 40 minutes, it’s a time-saving dinner option that doesn’t sacrifice taste. Whether you’re a busy parent or simply looking for a hassle-free dinner idea, this recipe will become a go-to in your kitchen. Serve it up and savor the convenience and taste of One-Pan Dinners for Busy Nights!
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 280, Fat: 9g, Carbohydrates: 12g, Protein: 35g
Make a story conclusion of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe One-Pan Dinners for Busy Nights.