One-Pan Chicken Alfredo – 30 Min Recipe
Picture this: a busy weeknight, hungry family members, and a desire for a delicious meal without the hassle. That’s where our One-Pan Chicken Alfredo comes to the rescue. In just 30 minutes, you can have a savory, creamy dish that will have everyone coming back for seconds.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz fettuccine pasta
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Cook chicken until browned on both sides, then remove from the skillet.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions in the same skillet.
- Add broccoli, garlic, and cook until tender.
- Stir in heavy cream, Parmesan, and return cooked chicken to the skillet.
- Simmer until the sauce thickens and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
A quick and easy one-pan chicken alfredo that combines the richness of Parmesan with perfectly cooked chicken and pasta.
Nutrition Information: Calories: 480, Fat: 28g, Carbohydrates: 32g, Protein: 28g
Make weeknight dinners a breeze with this One-Pan Chicken Alfredo recipe. It’s a culinary symphony that leaves everyone satisfied and the cook with minimal cleanup. Now, that’s a win-win!