Loaded Potato Skins Party
It was a cold winter evening, and I was yearning for a comfort food that would not only warm me up but also bring friends and family together. That’s when I decided to create the ultimate Loaded Potato Skins Party. Imagine crispy potato skins loaded with a medley of flavors, creating a symphony of taste that would delight everyone at the gathering.
- 6 large russet potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crispy bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Scrub the potatoes and pierce them with a fork. Bake for 45-60 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the flesh, leaving a thin layer attached to the skin.
- Brush the skins with olive oil and bake for an additional 10 minutes until crispy.
- Fill each skin with cheese, bacon, and green onions. Bake until the cheese melts and the toppings are golden brown.
- Top with dollops of sour cream, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and serve hot.
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 1 hour | Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Yields: 12 servings
These Loaded Potato Skins are a crowd-pleaser, perfect for any gathering or game day celebration. The crispy skins paired with the cheesy, bacon-filled goodness make for an irresistible treat.
Nutritional Information (per serving): Calories: 280, Fat: 14g, Carbohydrates: 32g, Protein: 8g
It’s not just a recipe; it’s an experience. As you bite into these loaded potato skins, the crunch gives way to a creamy, cheesy center with the savory goodness of bacon and the freshness of green onions. The blend of flavors is so enticing that it will keep your guests coming back for more. Whether you’re hosting a party or simply craving a delightful snack, these Loaded Potato Skins are a guaranteed hit.