Gooey Marshmallow Rice Krispies
When it comes to classic treats that bring smiles to both kids and adults, Gooey Marshmallow Rice Krispies are an absolute favorite. These delightful squares of gooey goodness are incredibly easy to make and never fail to satisfy your sweet cravings.
- 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
- 1/4 cup of unsalted butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) of marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the Rice Krispies cereal and mix until well coated.
- Press the mixture into a greased 9×13-inch pan using a buttered spatula or wax paper.
- Allow it to cool and set for about 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
These Gooey Marshmallow Rice Krispies are a timeless classic that everyone will love. They are perfect for school lunches, picnics, or as an after-dinner treat. The combination of crispy cereal and melted marshmallows creates a sweet and sticky sensation that’s hard to resist.
Nutrition information (per serving):
- Calories: 150
- Total Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 90mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 30g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 15g
- Protein: 1g
Whether you’re making these for a family gathering or just as a special treat for yourself, Gooey Marshmallow Rice Krispies are sure to be a hit. Their gooey, crispy, and sweet nature makes them a timeless favorite for all ages. So go ahead and whip up a batch of these delicious squares today!