Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread
Imagine the aroma of freshly baked bread wafting through your kitchen, the tantalizing scent of garlic and melted cheese filling the air. This Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread recipe is a culinary masterpiece that combines simplicity with irresistible flavors.
- 1 loaf of artisan bread
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Using a sharp knife, make diagonal cuts across the bread, creating a grid pattern but being careful not to cut through the bottom crust.
- Mix the melted butter and minced garlic, then generously brush the mixture into the bread’s cuts.
- Combine mozzarella and Parmesan, then stuff the cheese mixture into the cuts.
- Wrap the bread in foil and bake for 15 minutes, allowing the cheese to melt.
- Unwrap the bread and bake for an additional 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley over the top before serving.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread is a crowd-pleaser, perfect for gatherings or as a savory snack. The combination of gooey cheese and garlicky goodness makes this bread a standout dish.
Nutritional Information: Calories per serving – 250, Total Fat – 14g, Cholesterol – 35mg, Sodium – 350mg, Total Carbohydrates – 25g, Protein – 8g
Make this Cheesy Garlic Pull-Apart Bread for your next event, and watch as it disappears within moments. The harmony of textures and flavors is sure to make it a staple in your recipe repertoire.