Baked Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
Create a storytelling style description of at least 200 to 300 words about the recipe Baked Zucchini Parmesan Crisps:
Imagine the aroma of fresh zucchini slices, baked to perfection with a golden parmesan crust. Baked Zucchini Parmesan Crisps are not only a delightful snack but also a great way to get your daily dose of veggies. This recipe is a crowd-pleaser, whether you’re serving it as an appetizer, a side dish, or a healthy afternoon snack. With a satisfying crunch and a burst of savory flavors, these crisps will have your taste buds dancing.
- 2 large zucchinis, thinly sliced
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a shallow bowl, combine breadcrumbs, grated parmesan, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Dip each zucchini slice into the beaten eggs and then coat with the breadcrumb mixture, pressing gently to adhere.
- Place the coated zucchini slices on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the crisps are golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool slightly before serving.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
These Baked Zucchini Parmesan Crisps are a delicious and healthier alternative to traditional potato chips. They are loaded with flavor and perfect for snacking or as a side dish. You’ll love the crispy texture and the cheesy, garlicky goodness. Plus, they are a fantastic way to get your family to enjoy their veggies.
Nutritional Information: (per serving) Calories: 180, Fat: 6g, Carbohydrates: 22g, Fiber: 2g, Protein: 11g
Make these Baked Zucchini Parmesan Crisps, and watch them disappear in no time. The combination of zucchini and parmesan creates a flavor explosion in every bite. Whether you serve them as a party snack or a side dish for dinner, these crisps are guaranteed to be a hit. They’re not just tasty; they’re also a great way to sneak some extra veggies into your diet.